Customize your test prep with one-on-one tutoring! View our menu of services and tutoring rates below. Please contact our office to check for availability and to schedule an appointment.
Full Course One-on-One Test Prep – We tailor our curriculum to meet your student’s specific needs and work around your schedule!
- PSAT/SAT: $1,699 – Cost includes: 12 hours (13.5 hours if paid in-full up front) of one-on-one instruction, The Official SAT Study Guide, free return privileges to our PSAT/SAT classroom course, a discount on additional private tutoring, and unlimited access to available practice tests and group tutorials.
- ACT: $1,699 – Cost includes: 12 hours (13.5 hours if paid in-full up front) of one-on-one instruction, The Official ACT Prep Guide, free return privileges to our ACT classroom course, a discount on additional private tutoring, and unlimited access to available practice tests and group tutorials.
- GRE: $649 – Cost includes 6 hours of one-on-one instruction, The Official Guide to the GRE, and a discount on additional tutoring sessions.
- Duke TIP/SSAT/ISEE: $299 – Cost includes 3 hours of one-on-one instruction and a discount on additional tutoring sessions.
Test Prep by the hour – Pay as you go!
- Duke TIP: $109/hr
- ISEE/SSAT: $109/hr
- PSAT/SAT: $149/hr*
- ACT: $149/hr*
- GRE: $149/hr*
- All academic subjects: $89/hr
- Study Skills: $69/hr
Please contact our office for more information about our academic tutoring package.
College Admissions One-on-One
- College Advising Consultation: $215/1.5 hrs*
- College Advising Session: $149/hr*
- College Essays: $149/hr*
- Study Skills: $69/hr
College Essay Special Bundle
The college essay is an essential, yet often daunting task for college applicants. More Than a Teacher presents our tested essay workshop with private 1-1 sessions to polish each student’s essays as part of our comprehensive package. The cost of the package is $449* and includes: One 1.5-hour seminar and three 1-hour private coaching sessions with an expert. Click here to register!
Need additional support for college admissions applications, resumes, and additional writing supplements, or just trying to find the “best fit” school for your student? We offer one-on-one College Advising. The cost of the initial consultation is $215. Here, you will meet with our College Advisor to discuss the student’s goals and college plans. Schedule subsequent one-on-one appointments as needed, at $149 per hour to help polish writing supplements, complete applications, and create additional support documents. Each student will receive a customized college list that will include all admissions requirements and deadlines, as well as personalized information about each school.
*If you have already taken one of our courses, ask about our return student rates!