The college admissions process can be overwhelming. While many opportunities depend on test scores, there is much more to the college application and admissions process, and each student’s unique path can lead to many more opportunities.
In addition to our renowned College Essay Workshop, More Than A Teacher and Access College America will work together to help students and families maneuver through each step of the admissions process. See details below!
Application Kick-start is designed to help rising seniors get a jumpstart on everything they need to begin the college application process and get everything in order for a seamless, stress-free process. This hands-on workshop features:
- Career Exploration Activity
• Create a Common App Profile
• Create a Common App Activity List
• Activity List & Resume Building
• Discussion: College List Building & College Connect Form
• Discussion: Creating a Timeline for Success
All attendees will receive an interview guide and resume template. Attendees should arrive with a laptop, college list, unofficial transcripts & test scores. One ticket per student.
Application Boot Camp is designed to help students and families better understand the admissions process as a whole, get a jump start on planning, and learn more about what they should be doing now as they journey toward their college dreams. This hands-on workshop features:
- 2 Career Exploration Activities
- Resume Building
- Create an Activity List Activity
- How to Connect with Admissions Officers / College Connect Form
- Discussion: Creating a Timeline for Success
- Discussion: College List Building
One ticket per student & parent.