The College Admissions Process can be overwhelming, especially as it becomes more and more competitive each year. While many opportunities depend on test scores, there is much more to the college application and admissions process, and each student’s unique path can lead to many more opportunities.
This summer, in addition to our renowned College Essay Workshop, More Than A Teacher and Access College America will work together to help students and families maneuver through each step of the admissions process. See details below!
College Camp, open to rising freshmen and up, is designed to help students and families better understand the admissions process as a whole, get a jump start on planning, and learn more about what they should be doing now as they journey toward their college dreams. This hands-on workshop features:
- SAT & ACT Updates, Drills & Strategy Session!
- Create a Year-by-Year Timeline for College Prep!
- Demystifying the ‘SELECTIVE’ College Admissions Process!
- College Fit 101: Three Tips for Building a Balanced College List!
- Workshop Development Folder!
- Plus so much more!
One ticket per student & parent. Space is LIMITED! Register TODAY!
Application Kick-start Camp, open to rising seniors. Prepare! Apply! Achieve! Access College America is ready to help you get started on college applications! This hands-on workshop features:
- Build an Application Timeline!
- Create Your Common App Profile!
- Start Your Activities List & Resume!
- Prepare a Brag Sheet!
- Camp Development Folder!
- Interview Tips & Tricks to Stand out!
All attendees will receive an interview guide and resume template. Attendees should arrive with a laptop, college list, unofficial transcripts & test scores. One ticket per student. Space is LIMITED! Register TODAY!
Use the registration button provided to register now, or call our office (512-453-7272) for more information!